Thursday, May 24, 2007

Writing and Writing Away

This blog has certainly helped me get into the flow of writing.

Obviously the readers of this blog may feel that there is not much that can be seen here that can in any be quantified in terms of my writing work. But, then this is where I write when I just want to write, generally when I get an itch to write.

This blog gives me a vent for letting out some of my emotions and try out my hand at different types of writing. Starting out from here I am maintaining a total of 3 blogs, 2 web-sites as part of my on-line portfolio. I have started contributing to the local newspapers. I have done a couple of small commercial valued writing assignments and a number of ghost writing work for my friends and clients.

Lets see where this itch to writing has in store for me in the near future.

No comments: