The security forces have finally overcome the terrorists who wreaked havoc in India's financial capital. It took them almost 2.5 days (almost 59 hours) to quench the terror attacks that began late on Wednesday night.
According to reports available on television, the intruders were all youngsters in the range of 20-25 years old. I am just shocked to imagine how much hatred must have been filled into their heads that made them to take such a step.
They surely must have known that they would not be able to return alive from this "terror" mission of their's, yet they came to spread terror. They just went about spraying bullets and killing anybody and everybody who came in their sights and in the process they gave up their own lives just to spread "terror", to scare the ordinary common man.
- What were they trying to say?
- Who is making dreaded terrorists out of these youngsters?
- Who is filling the heads of these youngsters with so much hatred that they undertake such drastic suicide missions?
- Why is anybody engaged in spreading hatred?
- Why do they want to kill innocent people?
- What do they hope to gain out of this sensless killing?
Nothing can be gained out of hatred.