Sunday, December 3, 2006

Today I have started my own blog.

For more than a week I have been trying to make up my mind whether I should setup one for myself.

Finally, I have done it. Today I have started my own blog.

I did some searching and reading. All the material available ensured me that it would easy to setup one. The technology involved and the expertise in web/internet handling that would be required to blog is supposed to easy and I agree. I certainly was able setup this blog in a matter of minutes.

However, the big question was - "What would the blog contain?". Trust me, that is still a big question.

So, I have decided that I am going to use this blog to write. Simply write. Writing, for me, is kind of a hobby for me. I have always been fascinated with the art of writing. But, writing by itself is of no use if nobody reads it and gives feedback. I certainly hope that I am able to attract readership for my blogs.

Constructive feedback and comments on the blog are always welcome. Please do not send any proposals and schemes and most certainly do not send spams.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not a very active blog. The way you claim to crave for writing you have what about 10 odd posts.

Increase the number of postings it will also help you on the adsense charts.